Dr zakir naik follows wahabism aqeeda and even his wahabi brothers refute him
Wahabi/salafi/ahle hadith Shaykh Yahyaa ibn Alee al-Hajooree Calls Zakir naik Deviant and shatan
Fatwa books in Urdu:-
Fatwa books in Urdu:-
English fatwa from Wahabis
AHLE HADIS SCHOLARS ON ZAKIR NAIK AGAIN
Deobandis against Zakir Nalayak
(1) It is lawful for non-Muslims to deal in wine and thus its earnings are Halal for them. If they have started the airline with this income then it is from lawful earnings. It is permissible for Muslims to travel by their airlines.
(2) We do not have details about Dr. Zakir Naik, only we know that he is an agent of Ghair Muqallideen, away from knowledge and wisdom, spreading mischievous things and misguiding simple Muslims to wrong path.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband
Darul Uloom Deoband
Source link :- http://darulifta-deoband.org/showuserview.do?function=answerView&all=en&id=110[/b]
Ahley sunnah wal jammat fatwa against Zakir naik
Darul uloom deoband fatwa against Dr zakir naik
Dr Zakir Naik is belong to kokni family and when After Karbala Mukhtar is killing all those Kufis who cheat with Ahle Bait and cheat with Imam e Hussain radi allah hu tallah anho then Kufis ran here n there
Some of them ran to Konkan region which is in India Maharastra and there they settled
Zakir naik is from Konkan and belongs to that family only who r Kufis who ran from Kufa and today they r Kokni
Am not saying about all Koknis but there r some who r still hidden and Prasing Yazeed Openly
Note: Today Zakir Naik is prasing openly Yazeed and his followers making Yazeed as Sahabi and saying that Allah is Agreed wth Yazeed And Battle of Karbala is an Poltical Issue Nauzbillah.
Dr. Naik says he is a student of comparative religion, but he gives his rulings and opinions literally on all Islamic subjects. He even criticizes Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith. He claims that they (Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith) did not have full information about Ahadith when they gave their Islamic rulings. He claims he judges the Imams rulings and acts as per his better understanding of Quran, Ahadith (Astagfirullah). He claims that acceptance and following of Imams as truthful teachers of Islam has damaged Islam(La haula wala quawwata illah Billah. Allah –سبحانہ و تعا لی save Islam and Muslims from Hypocrites). Watch this shocking Video clip.
We all know Dr. Naik is a mysterious home grown, self read and self trained scholar of Islam. It is not known who taught him reading of Quran because his Arabic accent and Quran reading is completely out of gear, unprofessional and against tajweed rules. His website is also silent as to where he studied Tafseer al-Quran, Usool-e-Hadith, rules of Fiqh, Sharia, Arabic language, and other essential Islamic subjects required of a true Islamic scholar who is allowed to give opinions on issues of Islamic fiqh.
As per the information on his Website, Dr. Naik was influenced by the comparative religion lectures of Shaikh Ahmed Deedat (r) (1918-2005) of South Africa when he was studying Medicine. This means that Dr. Naik’s self-home-reading of Islamic subjects started when he was around 22 years old (around 1987). Amazingly, in less than 3 years self-reading of Islamic Subjects (1987-1990), in addition to his extensive medical full-time on-campus study, semester exams, medical internship, etc., he self-read everything about Islam and established Islamic Research Foundation in February 1991 and started full time Da’wa.
In his lectures, Dr. Naik says that he started Da’wa even before the establishment of IRF in 1991. This shows Dr. Naik has exceptional ability of memorization. He did not read Islamic subjects with the intention to understand them, he simply by-hearted every book that came his way in about 2 years time.
Those, whose memory is sharp, are generally intelligent, but they often become dictionaries. They never try to understand the subject; they memorize it with the intention to repeat it either in an exam or in front of people to get applause. They heavily depend upon their word-by-word photo finish memory and develop their skills in debates. They mesmerize their audience by skillful display of their memory and often turn the tables on their opponents in debates. They can convert logic into illogic and wisdom into stupidity by their arguments and oratory. They use their vast memory to confuse their opponents and followers alike. Over a period of time when they become famous and develop considerable following among people, they start large scale misrepresentation of facts by their tricky arguments and become leaders of a new group in the world. That is how Ibn Taymiyya (1263-1328) became the founder of a new Sect by the power of his super-memory and oratory.
Now Zakir Naik is a living example of this phenomenon. Since people are not well versed in Islamic subjects, they easily become victims of his tricky arguments and misleading oratory.
DR. NAIK’S DECEPTIVE ARGUMENTS
Dr. Naik says : “Do not look at what Muslims do, look at Quran and Hadith”. He shows copy of Quran to the audience by raising his hands and says “Whatever is in there, is Islam and whatever is not there is not Islam”.
(1) The copies of Quran Dr. Naik shows to the people in his lectures are published by Salafi Publishing Houses, aided by Petro-Dollar wealth. These copies contain misinterpretations of Quranic verses at a massive scale.What Salsfis do is, they misinterpret categorical verses (Ayaat-e-Muhkamaat) of Quran to establish their self concocted beliefs.In addition, they insist on literal (textual) translation of allegorical verses (Ayaat-e-Mutashabihaat) of Quran to consolidate their self fabricated notions.This practice is exactly the opposite of what should be done. Meaning, the categorical verses (Ayaat-e-Muhkamaat) should be understood in their literal meanings and allegorical verses (Ayaat-e-Mutashaabihaat) should be interpreted to get to the factual meanings. Look at the following Quranic verse.It is in Quran - إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ ۚ أَيْدِيهِمْ (Meaning – Certainly, those who are doing ‘the promise of allegiance’ ( b’aya ) to you, O’ Prophet(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), they are actually doing the promise of allegiance to Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). Allah’s(سبحانہ و تعا لی) hand is upon their hand. (Al-Fath – 10).Salafis claim that from the above verse Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) hands are established, therefore Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has hands (La haula wala quwwata illah billah).Even an average Muslim knows that it is an allegorical (metaphorical – symbolic ) expression. It means that the people should take the hand of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in all the seriousness as if it is the hand of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) while doing ba’ya.We can understand it by an example. When a Secretary of State signs a document in other country for a treaty or agreement with that country, he signs on behalf of the President of United States.Similarly, the above Quranic verses can be understood in its real meanings. But no. Salafis insist on textual translation of this verse to establish hands for Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) (Astaghfirullah).Saudi Royal Family came to power in Arabian Peninsula with the help of Salafi ideology. This kind of translations and understanding of Quran and Ahadith by Salafi scholars, in collusion with Saudi Ruling family, is a deliberate attempt to misguide people in order to hold them at ransom in the name of Islam and enjoy their hold on power and leadership eternally.They have published a “Nobel Quran” which contains misleading translation of important verses of Quran.Read the following Quranic verse to understand this issue clearly.It is in Quran - هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ (Meaning – “He is who has sent down to you (O’Prophet - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)the Book (Quran). Some verses of it are definite in meaning (Ayaat-e-Muhkamaat). These form the mother of the Book (the basic there in) and the rest are figurative (metaphorical) (Ayaat – e – Mutashaabihaat). But they, in whose minds there is a tendency to deviate from truth, take the metaphorical (verses in their literal / textual sense) craving discord, and craving to give them their own interpretation, although none knows the reality about them except Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). And those who make it right approach to knowledge could only say ‘we believe therein all that is from our Lord’. None can catch their significance except those gifted with insight.” (Aal-e-Imran – 7).Who are the people who are gifted with insight by Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی)?They are Awliya Allah, Imams of Fiqh, and Sahabah.But the problem with Salafis is, they regard all Sahabah as bida’atees (innovators).They reject all Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith and claim their following as Shirk.They also reject Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) Ahadith which clearly establish Salafi beliefs as un-Islamic.They denounce Awliya Allah and Shaiks of Ihsan as Sufi innovators.After all these rejections, how could they be treated as Muslims? As a matter of fact, Salafis are the new version of Kharijis who were declared as out of Islam by Ijma (consensus of Islamic Ulema) long time ago.
Their insistence on self study and self understanding of Quran has led them to the greatest invention in human history – aSky Idol God for their worship, who has hands, eyes, face, tongue and a huge human like physical body; who is sitting on a big chair over the skies. They claim this Idol is self made, only one of its kind, independent, neither beget nor begotten and none is like him. They also claim that this Idol has created this Universe. They prostrate in front of this Idol 5-times a day during their modified Salah.In his lectures, Dr. Naik compares this Sky God with other gods and tries to prove his point that his Idol God is the real God of all.
Ibn Baz (1910-1999) the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia wrote: (Their Sky) God has (i) a physical body (al-jism), (ii) He is physically sitting on the sky, (iii) He has limbs, hands, eyes, tongue, face and other body parts (like legs, shins, genitals, etc.) Read more ……..
The person who founded Salafism was Ibn Taymiyyah, (1263-1328) the most controversial figure in the history of Islam. It is a known fact that Ibn Taymiyyah did not study Islam under any known Shaikh of his time. He memorized many religious books on his own.Read more……Ad-Dhahabi a very famous Salafi Scholar writes -“He (Ibn Taymiyya) was an outstanding scholar, very accurate and meticulous in his intellectual examinations, but guilty of introducing innovations in the Religion (mubtadi‘)“.This was reported by al-Sakhawi in his book al-I`lan wa al-tawbikh.Dhahabi’s own disclaimer of the errors of Ibn Taymiyya is stated explicitly in his stern al-Nasiha al-dhahabiyya, which was published in Damascus in 1347 (1929) together with his Bayan zaghal al-`ilm.Ibn Hajar mentioned Dhahabi’s Nasiha in al-Durar al-kamina (1:166), and so did al-Sakhawi in al-I`lan wa al-tawbikh (p. 504). Two extant manuscripts of the Nasiha are kept, one in Cairo at the Dar al-kutub al-misriyya (#B18823) and one in Damascus at the Zahiriyya library (#1347).Let us see how Ibn Taymiyyah described the characteristics of the Salafi Sky God. He wrote :(i) God needs (Meaning the God is not independent and not self subsistent) (ii) He is divisible (we do not know what does he mean by divisibility of his Sky God)(iii) He settles in a place.(iv) He has six directions – up – down – left – right – front – back. (Meaning, the Sky God has a physical body). The Sky God is sitting above skies and his face is in a certain direction.(v) He has limitations; no one but he knows about it. Even his place (dwelling) has a limitation which is on the seventh sky. Thus the Sky God has two limitations of movements. (vi) He has a size (of his body). (vii) He must be creating continuously. He can choose what to create but he cannot choose whether to create or not. (Meaning, he is helpless, has no choice but to create continuously). (viii) He is not mixed with his creation but is sitting alone separately on the sky.(ix)He has two real eyes, two real hands, a real (human like) face and other limbs (like legs, shins, genitals, etc.). His face and other limbs are known to him only. Read more about Ibn Taymiyyah’s beliefs …..
WHEN WE LOOK AT THE ABOVE CHARACTERISTICS, IT LOOKS SOME KIND OF A SKY MONSTER SITTING OVER THE SKIES.
THE FACTS ABOUT SALAFI DEEDS
(i) A person’s act of prostration will be judged according to his intention.
It is in Hadith - Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) : I heard Allah’s Apostle (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) saying, “The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. (Bukhari – Book #1, Hadith #1).
If a Salafi, who believes in Sky Idol God is prostrating in a mosque or in front of Kabatullah or in Masjid-e-Nabawi, the Angels who record his deeds will write his name as Idol worshiper only.There cannot be two opinions in this context because his beliefs and intention are known to the Angels.
The Sky God worship of Salafi Groups is more serious than other Idol worshipers in the sense that they have created an Sky Idol God for themselves by misinterpreting Quranic verses and Ahadith. This is similar to the people of Moses (علیھ السلا م) who made an Idol of Calf and started worshiping it as their Calf God in the absence of Prophet Moses (علیھ السلا م ).
It is in Quran -وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِهِ ۗ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ [Meaning - And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی ) or (he who) gives the lie to His communications (verses of Quran); surely the unjust will not be successful]. ( Al-An-A’am-21).
(ii) All Salafi deeds, their modified Salah, Fasting, Zakat and Hajj, all are futile exercise as the angels recording their deeds declare them Idol worshipers in view of their belief in Sky Idol God. We hope and pray Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) that Salafis realize this folly and come back to the straight path of Islam and ensure their salvation in Hereafter.
(iii) Salafis and their like minded groups sacrifice animals in the name of their Sky Idol God during Hajj, on Eid al-Adha and other occasions. When they say Bismillahi Allahu Akbar – they imagine a Sky Idol sitting over the skies with a huge human like physical body. They sacrifice animal for this Sky Idol God. Thus, their recording angels treat this sacrifice as Haraam, similar to what Makkan Apostates used to do for their Idol Gods. Read more…….
It is in Quran - وَمَا أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ بِهِ (Meaning – Whatever is sacrificed in the name of anyone other than Allah - سبحانہ و تعا لی is forbidden). (Al-Maa’ida – 3).
Therefore, the meat of the animals sacrificed by Salafis and their like minded Groups is Haraam in Islam and Muslims should avoid this meat as far as possible. Read more about Salafi Groups in the World……..
(iv) Salafis have changed almost all Ahadith books and have removed over 5000 Ahadith from the authentic books of Ahadith and have published new versions of these books. They removed all Ahadith which nullify their beliefs. In addition, they changed the chains of narrators of some Ahadith to make these Ahadith ‘untrustworthy’.Read more..
When Dr. Naik asks people to refer to Quran and Ahadith to know about Islam, he means the revised versions of these books which have been altered by Salafis to suit their beliefs.
(2) Dr. Naik’s above deceptive argument is also misleading in view of the following facts.
If an issue is not specifically covered in Quran and Ahadith, Muslims take the route of Ijma, meaning consensus of Ulema. For this purpose, they look at the practices of Sahabah and take guidance from the rulings of Imams of Fiqh.
There are hundreds of cases where we take guidance from Sahabah and Imams of Fiqh on issues related to Islamic Sharia because we consider that their understanding of Quran and Ahadith was comprehensive and their actions, even though not specifically mentioned in Quran and Ahadith, are indeed based on Quran and Ahadith – the two main sources of Islamic Shariah.
We have provided below some instances in which Muslims follow the practices of Sahabah and A’imma in issues which are not specificallycovered in Quran and Ahadith. However, Salafis reject all these practices.
(i) The 20 Rakah Traveeh prayer in congregation in a mosque is established from Ahadith and practice of Khulfa-e-Rashideen and other Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) which is continued by Muslims from the times of Sahabah till today. Even Saudis had to maintain this practice in both the grand mosques of Makka and Madina in view of the fear of Muslim world.However, Salafis’ official stand is, “20 Rakah Taraweeh in congregation is Bid’a (innovation in Islam).”Al-Bani declared it Bid’a and all Salafi scholars accept this ruling as correct. Al-Bani is held in very high stature among Salafi scholars by Saudi Arabian Government. Read more ……..(ii) All Khulfa-e-Rashideen, Ummahatul Momineen and Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) considered relics of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as sacred. As a matter of fact, anything related to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is considered as sacred. There are hundreds of Ahadith in this context. Read these Ahadith…..Salafis reject all Ahadith in this context. They claim that respect of Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) relics is shirk. They destroyed every single Islamic heritage memorial and relic that was kept intact for 1300 years by Muslims. They dug and destroyed over 60,000 pious graves of Sahabah, family members of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)and disposed of their bodies mysteriously. This is the most inhuman beastly treachery ever recorded in Human history. Saudis have a distinction in these crimes against Islam and humanity.Read more ………(iii) Their claim of love of Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is only to fool innocent Muslims as they treat the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) on par with common sinful human beings. They say there is no difference between the death of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)and the death of a Non believer as both are in effective after death (Astaghfirullah - We pray Allah - سبحانہ و تعا لی to save Muslims from hypocrites).We invite our readers to go through the information in the following link to find out the pre-eminence of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in the light of Quran and Ahadith.(iv) Visiting of Muslims’ graves is Sunnah. Asking for Dua from Awliya Allah (dead or alive) is proved from hundreds of Ahadith. Read these Ahadith…….Even Imam Shafi’i used to visit the grave of Imam Abu Hanifa for tawassul (mediation). We have provided around 100 Ahadith in this context.Salafis treat the pious graves of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), his Sahabah and Awliya Allah as places of apostasy and ask people to stay away from them.They have humiliated and insulted the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)by destroying his house in Makka where he lived 28 years with his family and built a Public Toilet on it to be used by millions of people.(v) We have discussed in detail how Salafis misquote Quranic verses and Ahadith to prove their self fabricated beliefs. Click the following link to read facts.
(3) Dr. Naik’s argument is also misleading in view of the following facts.
If you tell people read Quran and Ahadith on their own and lead their Islamic life, it will be impossible for them to understand Islamic Sharia from their self reading. They need to find a true Shaikh who can explain them the meanings of Quran and Ahadith and guide them to the straight path of Islam.
Sometimes there are more than one Quranic verses on a topic. Similarly, there may be more Ahadith on one topic and the reader may get confused as to which verse or Hadith is applicable in his case.
Therefore, it is imperative that we find truthful Islamic Shaikh who would guide us in day to day issues and teach us the true spirit of Islam. This shows the importance of ba’ya in Islam.
Dr. Zakir Naik tries to fool people by another popular deceptive argument :
‘He says the ‘blind following of Imams has damaged Islam’. He also says that every Imam said that if his (Imam’s) fatwa or ruling contradicts with Quranic verse or Hadith, it should be thrown on the Wall. He claims that he studies all Imams fatawas comparing them with Ahadith (that have been altered by Salafis) and when he finds a fatwa which is not in line with (these altered) Ahadith, he throws it on the wall (Astaghfiruallah). He says, by doing so, he is following all Imams. What a mockery of Islamic Sharia???
Meaning, he is following all Imams by not following them.
What a deceitful argument?
He also says, he is more Hanafi, more Shafi’i, more Maliki and more Hanbali than anyone else in the world.
Look, how Dr. Naik fools people by playing with words.
In other words he does not trust the Imams and their rulings. Therefore, he compares their rulings with Ahadith which have been altered by Salafis at a massive scale. And if any Imam’s ruling does not fit in the altered Hadith, he rejects it. What a judgment ????
Thus, he considers himself as self-appointed-Jurist of Islam who investigates Fatawas and rulings of all Imams and passes his judgment as to what is right and what is wrong in the light of misinterpreted Quranic Verses and altered Ahadith. What a deceitful argument !!!
In other words, he is claiming all Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith as untrustworthy because they did not give fatawas as per the new understanding of Salafi teachings. La haula wala quwwata illah billah.
When he says that the Imams were unaware of full Islamic teachings and Ahadith, he means that they were unaware of the new Salafi thought and self concocted Salafi believes. Therefore their rulings are unacceptable.
Salafism is not Islam. Dear readers do you want more proof?
Dr. Naik is totally illiterate in all Islamic subjects. He has not studied Islam in any school, under any scholar. He has been made an Islamic Judge by Saudi Royal Family to judge the rulings of Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith in the light of Salafi beliefs.
When you repeat a lie 100 times, people start believing it as truth. Dr. Naik uses all media techniques to lead people into believing his deceitful arguments. This is the reason we see large crowds attending his lectures, clapping and being fooled by skillful display of his memory and deceitful oratory.
We also get surprised when certain TV channels call him for an interview and ask him questions about Islamic Sharia. We fail to understand how come a totally illiterate person in Islamic subjects is treated as Grand Mufti by these TV Channels?
We do not want to go into details as how important it is to follow the Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith and trust them in their rulings if you want to be on the straight path of Islam. This issue has been discussed and debated by many prominent scholars and related information is available in books and on Internet in abundance.
We have described in our earlier Ariticles how salafis have invented more than 10 kinds of fake marriages, (like Misyar, Urfa, Misyaf, Misfar, etc.) (while Shias did not dare to go beyond one – Muta). We have also described how their prominent scholars and Imams of Grand Mosque of Makka are issuing indiscriminate fatawas to legitimize prostitution and flesh trade in the name of Islam. We provided details how Salafis are playing with the lives of needy women in and outside Saudi Arabia.
If they had followed Imams of fiqh, they would have been saved from these criminal innovations and could have walked on the right path of Islam.
Some innocent people argue that Dr. Naik is fighting for the cause of Islam against Christian Missionary onslaught. Dear brothers and sisters, he is not promoting Islam, he is promoting Salafism on the instance of Saudi Royal Family for which he is paid abundantly. Read facts………
There are hundreds of other tricky and deceptive arguments of Dr. Naik by which people are mislead in many issues. We have not mentioned them in this article, neither we are interested to write about them, because our aim is not to catch Dr. Naik’s deception in his arguments.
We are only interested to save real Islam and Muslims in the world. Therefore, we have mentioned about only those prominent issues which are directly related with Correct Islamic Faith. It is important that people know about these facts to safeguard their Iman and get salvation in Hereafter.